Tuesday 24 May 2016

EPP-ing, Kind Of...

 
Um... it's a bit hard to do English Paper Piecing without the pieces... somehow I ran myself out of hexagon shapes to work with... duffer me!
But at least I have some fabrics to cut while I wait for shapes to arrive... & I'm starting to think about background fabrics... do I use a few, or just use one... hhmmm, decisions.
 Last PYT, Paula shared her stunning hexagon quilt finish. It's been quite the commitment from Paula to continue working on this one over a few years, so I hope you will pop over to her blog & see her stunning work, HERE

Can't wait for a big ol' blog catch-up on Tuesday... I love seeing what everyone is up to!

7 comments:

Cheryll said...

I just looked...Paula's quilt is gorgeous! xox

Susan said...

Thanks for the link to Paula's quilt - gorgeous.. Darn about running out of papers...Hope they arrive soon.

KimM said...

WOW! Paula's quilt is gorgeous. Thank you for the link....
xxx

Ondrea said...

I think running out of papers is quite common despite reusing them. Have fun with your fabrics.

Bev C said...

Hello Anthea,

Thanks for sending us to visit Paula's stunning quilt, it is very inspirational to see. I am pretty sure that The Quilt Fairy has free postage on hexie shapes.

Happy days.
Bev.

Fiona said...

I always find the fabric choosing the hard part! Lovely quilt of Paula's...
Hugz

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine running out of pieces ... because I have hundreds in the 3/4 and 1 inch sizes. The 1" were given to me. A lady made one quilt, decided that was enough, and ran into me in the quilt store. When she found out I do hexagons, she made me wait while she went home to get all the pieces and hand them over! LOL. Until then, I hadn't used 1", but I need to come up with a project for them. Right now, though, I'm trying to work on Barbara Brackman's Hexathon, and that's a challenge!

I like the fabrics, though, and now I'm going to go look at Paula's project.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...